L2CPBG 0.9.3 Feature & Bugfix version
Now with better Fanvil phone support, direct AddressBook access, 'multiple instance' support and license change
Now that L2CPBG become more and more usable, it got necessary to ensure that the free version get only used by private persons and not by companies or professionals. That's why I limited the "Free" version also to 2 phones (LDAP clients) as well as a max. of 100 contacts.
Luckily I also got convinced that it would be more approriate (in special for smaller companies) to have a more fair price-matrix instead of a "one for all fee".
If you get hit by the new limitations of the free version, think about selling a license (also to support further development). Here's the price matrix:
|Version||max. phones 1||Version blaming in Phone Display||max. LDAP requests/h||max. phonebook entries 2||Gold features 3||Price/€ 4|
Before deciding to buy a license, please ensure that L2CPBG work as expected with all your phones and your CardDAV server. If you can't test it because of the free limitations, or any other reason, don't hesitate to ask for a 60 day evaluation license. Simply drop me a mail to email@example.com with your real name.
Important macOS upgrade info:¶
If you already have l2cpbg versiom 0.9.2 installed, you need to deactivate your old l2cpbg instance via
l2cpbg --service=stop and
l2cpbg --service=uninstall, before installing the new version. After installing the new version, activate it again (via
l2cpbg --service=install and
Added config options¶
prettifyNoAreaInSameArea = true|false
which strips the local area code from destination number, when located in same area. Defaults to true.
prettifyRemoveSpaces = false|true
which will remove all spaces from a prettified phone number. Defaults to false.
Changelog 0.9.2 to 0.9.3¶
- Feature #48: Strip area code when in same area
- Support #47: Added config option
prettifyRemoveSpaceswhich will remove all spaces from prettified phone number
- Feature #46 : LDAP resolver restructuration
- Feature #40 : CardDAV AddressBooks are now stored within DB as ou=<addressbook>, <BaseDN>, so you've the possibility to point a phone to a single AddressBook
- Support #39 : Unidentified LDAP request of Fanvil X3U
- Bugfix #43 : DB crash @ Win when cmd window get closed
- Feature #42 : Multiple Instances
- License : Change to a more fair license matrix, but limited 'Free' usage (see News file)
- Update to go1.15.9 and actualized all 3rd party libs/modules
Every device/phone which successful login to L2CPBG, lock a phone-slot (via IP) for 8 hours ↩
In real, the number of imported CardDAV contacts get limited ↩
Gold features are: Multi-instance capability, Multi-CardDAV Server (planned, not yet implemented), Multi-AddressBook-Merge (planned, not yet implemented) ↩
Inkl. German VAT ↩
Go to top