- Login: Andreas
- Registered on: 10/13/2020
- Last connection: 11/03/2020
- 11:34 PM L2CPBG Bug #26: Unhandled Exception
You’re right. Has nothing to do with content. I changed in Baikal the URI from “&” to “u.” – and it works. ...
- 11:13 PM L2CPBG Bug #26: Unhandled Exception
- Hi Jörg,
just tested – same crash as before.
You can create the following vcf for testing (exactly used in this...
- 09:24 AM L2CPBG Bug #26: Unhandled Exception
- ...additional info:
I have an ampersand in FN: name. But upload and download works with Fritz!Box and Thunderbird ...
- 08:44 PM L2CPBG Bug #26 (Closed): Unhandled Exception
- After updating my phonebook, ldap crashes:
2020-10-26 20:40:34.48 info: Processed 0 of 140 contacts from address b...
- 09:44 PM L2CPBG Feature #24: Add some mappings from VCard to LDAP
- Just tried it again. There was an "error?" in VCard, which contains only CR, not CRLF. After correction config file a...
- 07:04 PM L2CPBG Bug #25: VCard Org with department
- Yep, department is used in several companies I know.
Von: Jörg Ebeling \<firstname.lastname@example.org\>
- 06:54 PM L2CPBG Bug #25: VCard Org with department
- Thanks, worked. So default is somehow wrong.
Also if I add
dav = ORG
index = 1
- 01:26 PM L2CPBG Bug #25 (Closed): VCard Org with department
- If VCard specifies ORG: with company and department (e.g. Microsoft;Support) it will be shown in LDAP company as "Mic...
- 07:00 PM L2CPBG Feature #24: Add some mappings from VCard to LDAP
- ..in addition.
Jut tried in config file
dav = N
index = 2
- 06:23 PM L2CPBG Feature #24: Add some mappings from VCard to LDAP
- Hm, If I look into first read from CARDDAV server (debug), nothing of those is mapped by default.
Just looked agai...
Also available in: Atom