- Feature #30 : Support insecure certificates
- Feature #32 : Added
--noTimestampscommand line options which where required for better syslog usage
- Bugfix #27 : Error: self signed certificate
- Bugfix #33 : National dial prefix "0" is hardcoded
- Feature #31 : Debian packages
- Feature: Added location option
prettifyNums(boolean) by which the phone number prettifyer can be disabled
- Complete redesign in Golang = much more performant, has smaller binaries as well as lesser resource requirements. Simply: Overall better!
- All CardDAV's are now persistent saved in a real and very quick database which result in much faster access, faster response and much quicker start-up (tested with 4k CardDAV records)
- ARM architecture (Raspberry and the like) binaries
- Bugfix #29 : LDAP query failure (with abort) after vcf.Delete()
- Feature #8 : Apple AddressBook extension: X-ABLabel
- Feature #16 : More logfile features. Added filemaxsize, filemaxarchive, fileziparchive and filedatepattern
- Feature #17 : Add "Daylite 6 CRM" CardDAV server support. For this it was necessary to switch from CardDAV "addressbook-query" to WebDAV "supported-report-set" for the initial load, and subseqent CardDAV "sync-collection". Which also result in quicker and much lesser traffic on address book changes. But this requires support for CardDAV "addressbook-multiget". If you get a message about missing server support, please drop me a quick note and also which kind of server you're using.
- Feature #19 : Console Hotkeys. Simply press 'h' or '?' on the console to see a quick overview.
- Feature #20 : LDAP output is now sorted by the order of the requested "LDAP Name Attributes".
- Support #21 : More Hotkeys. Added L=License info, U=Uptime, V=Version.
- Bugfix : Fixed wrong double-quote escaping of Daylite Server.
- Bugfix : Fixed missed/wrong counting in the case of SQL errors.
- Bugfix #18 : Limit syncinterval to a save value of at least 2 minutes
- Bugfix #23 : Fixed wrong handling of multi-valued attributes in LDAP responses.
- Bugfix #25 : VCard Org with department
- Bugfix #22 : Structural vCard VERSION bug in VCF lib
- Bugfix #26 : Unhandled Exception in the case of special chars like the amperstand "&" within the VCF name.
- Bugfix : Fixed different "X-ABLabel" typo variants.
- Bugfix #13 : OR filter limitation. LDAP should now also support AND filter "(&(...)"
- Feature #14 : Speedup by caching or storage layer. All CardDav data is now buffered in a local DB whereas all LDAP request get answered (much more quicker) from the local DB
- Bugfix : Correct display of backslash, semicolon, double and single quotes in LDAP responses
- Feature #15 : Dial prefix for external line
- Added "Gigaset (N510) IP PRO" support
- Better LDAP/CardDav mapping
- Complete redraw of LDAP filter/attribute handling
- Increased amount of "free" requests
Please check the Wiki, Readme, Changelog and the License for further details.
Binary downloads are available in the Files section.
If you're interested in other binaries like armv6/7, please drop me a short note.
Also available in: AtomGo to top